East of England Trading Standards Association Limited (“EETSA”) is a company registered in England, Company no. 05136510. Its registered office is Trading Standards, Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 2BX.
Intellectual property rights of EETSA
EETSA owns or is licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure relating to it.
Access to and use of this website
In accessing any part of this website, users agree:
- not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
- Material contained in this website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use and internal circulation within the user’s organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of EETSA. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must ask permission from EETSA before making any other use of material contained in this website. This permission to reproduce material does not extend to material identified as belonging to third parties, where users must obtain the permission of the relevant owners before reproducing such material.
- Users agree that if they register their details on this website:
- to ensure that any details supplied to EETSA are accurate and to advise EETSA promptly in the event that any such details change; and
- to keep confidential any personal login username or password provided by EETSA and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of any such password by any third party.
- EETSA reserves the right to terminate the user’s access to password protected parts of this website if it considers that the user is using this website in a manner detrimental to this website or to other users.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
This website has been prepared with the aim of providing businesses with the generic regulatory information they need to help them make sure they comply with the laws that apply to their business sector. However, this website is not a substitute for proper legal advice and users who need advice on how the law applies to the particular circumstances of their business should consult a suitably qualified legal advisor.
The nature of the Internet means that EETSA cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users. Users should ensure that they have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and EETSA gives no warranty whatsoever that any such information will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
This website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that the user accepts it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where users of this website rely on any information or other material contained in it, they do so entirely at their own risk and they accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
EETSA excludes all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Users may create a hypertext link to the homepage of this website ( www.everythingregulation.org.uk ) provided such link is not used in a misleading or defamatory context. Users may not create links to any other page or file forming part of this website.
Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only and EETSA has no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. EETSA does not endorse any linked website.
Every attempt has been made to address the issue of copyright but if you are concerned that copyright has been infringed on any of your material please contact email@example.com.